Sunday, July 16, 2023

I have absolutely nothing going on

this week at all. Except for the Elks@Winnipeg CFL football game Thursday my calendar is clear. Wow. 

My sister-in-law and my wife's niece are out on a 10-day European cruise. They were in Venice yesterday as Anne got a Face time call from her sister. Europe is having a massive heat dome but Donna was saying it's bearable. Meanwhile, we're dealing with smokey conditions like we had earlier this summer. We had a bit of rain early this morning, and now the Air Quality Index is a 7 from 11 previously. I think today Donna is in Greece. 

So far the $100 pair of stockings I bought 4 weeks ago this Tuesday are holding up. No holes in each stocking so far.  If I can have these last for 4 weeks, Anne can patch them up to last until I can get a pair at $25. Maybe. I might have a post midweek, not sure. You can always reach me via Facebook. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment