Tuesday, July 18, 2023

So far my out of pocket

off the rack compression stockings are holding up. These compression stockings (as far as I know) come in 2 flavors: Cotton and Nylon. I think the cotton ones are better because they are all made with one kind of material. The nylon ones have cottoned on the heel. It's been my experience that the cotton on-the-heel stockings stretch the heel cotton somehow and holes appear in the fabric. Thus losing compression. The cotton stockings are all made from one material. Plus the cotton stockings 'breath" easier.  I don't mind if at $25 a pair of nylon stockings after a month I get holes in them. Anne can patch these to last until my next pair. I'm a low-income senior so $100 is a bitter pill to swallow. Especially when the vendor lied to me. Every day when I put these stockings on is a day I cross my fingers and hope there are no holes in them. I check before putting them on at the heel to see if a hole appeared when Anne takes them off.

Apparently, at the moment we're getting heavy rain. Well somewhere in the area. Just not here. We had a lot of rain over night, which was nice

to help get rid of the smoke we've had over this last weekend. Right now the Air Quality Index is @ 4 which means it's a moderate health risk.

Not much is happening right now. I'm trying to get my Sony ZV-e10 camera calibrated to work in OBS. I've got a lot of noise issues and my screen recording using Camlink is coming out brownish. I have one key light and that could be the cause. ISO/aperture settings could also be an issue, idk. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment