Saturday, September 14, 2024

My bus was late and my

where I needed tobe the "doors close" at 9am window was fading fast as I waited outside my place for the #104 8:15am bus. There is no earlier bus at bus link 7444 then that. It was 10 minutes late. The way this bus was going by the time it got to 50th & 118th Ave I'd be looking at 8:45-50am. I knew I'd be pushing it. They don't know me at that lodge, so playing it safe, I decided this was a lost cause. I headed for my apartment building 11 feet so away. I'll go next month, in which case I'll take a cab. It will cost me $15-20. Once a month wont kill me. Leaving after this lodge is early afternoon no issue getting home. 

Nex tweek Anne and I hope to go to Rickies downtown. Possibly Tuesday. I have a mens workshop I want to attend at FCC Wednesday. I have a few things on my calendar this week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment