Sunday, September 15, 2024

Slight change in plans

as tomorrow, I'm calling the Northgate Telus store to see if they have the Motorlla moto go phone in stock. It's $150. I just need it as a pay as you go phone and a device to hold my teleprompter script. This way it frees up my iPad so I can mirror it to my monitor.

Hard to believe we're in the middle of September The Elks have been on a bye week and they don'tvplay until next Saturday. The Elks are no longer the lowest ranking team in the West 😎I hope to set up my green screen this week and have a video out for the weekend.

This week I hope to be going out to pick up that phone Tuesday; Wednesday, I have my mens support group, Thursday Anne and I are going out for dinner. Monday/Friday are open and Saturday the Elks are hosting Winnipeg. Ahould be a nice couple of days this week. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment