Friday, November 26, 2010

Its not like I'm going

anytime soon but Blogger will be around a lot longer then me. My website will only be around for as long as there is funds to keep it going. Bloggger is free and more or less forever, But From July 20th I lost a lot of material from my diary. So I'm going to try and copy and past the entries from July but what I wanted to post kind of exceeds bloggers limitations.All the above is leading up to I'll be posting both on my website and here. I've done this before but lost track of what I was doing.


I've been looking at getting "Napoleon Total War" by Sega but I'm a long way off from PC gaming and I don;t think I can get a video card upgrad on this laptop.


Today I'm in from 5-8:30pm and off to my bank.


Weatherwise it's been a nice couple of days but we're supposed to go back into the deep freeze next week. it seems when Eastern Canada gets good weather we get bad, and vice versa. But these nice little breaks during winter remind us that Spring is not far off. Anyways that's about all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment