Sunday, June 17, 2018

I got my business done yesterday

all by about 12:30pm. I hung around in the store for about an hour or so as well and it took me about an hour and a half to get to Northgate. I was in there by 2pm. I had some lunch and after about an hour and a half lay over trying to cancel a "date" with a friend, because my time was not my own. I hung around anyway and was done with my outing about 5:30pm. I was home by about 6:30pm. It was a long day but good until I got home.

So, my new computer is being assembled. It has a 6 core i5 3Ghz processer. 16 Ram, a 2Tb Seagate 7200 hard drive with a Asus motherboard, and a GTX 1060 3gb graphics card for some game play plus it includes a 120Gb ssd. The guy there said I'd get a email notification pick for tomorrow. This is not a high end pc but its a hundred times better then what I have. I forgot to include a fan but I think the cpu comes with a stock fan. The main attraction here is the 6 core processor. The best part about the pc and where I got it from is it easy to get to, plus I can upgrade this at anytime. At my age this will be the last computer I will ever own. I see a 32Gb ram upgrade soon before Christmas. 

I missed "Money in the bank" because of a family dispute having to do with my day yesterday so out of rage my wife changed our channels. It's ok. I'll get the results tomorrow after work. I didn't like how this is now a co branded ppv so any brand gets the "contract." 

This week I'm picking up the computer, the NHL awards are on, its Summer solstice, and the Eskimo's are hosting Hamilton Friday night. So there is a lot going on. Despite all the trade wars going on this is going to be a interesting week. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment