Friday, June 1, 2018

So 2 games have already been

played in Vegas as game #3 is about to get underway tomorrow night shifting over to Washington. Finally, I'll be able to watch this game. I'm going to miss game 2 of the Eskimo's pre season game which is tonight due to work but I've been hearing we could have an early night, but I doubt it.

This is huge (no not Trump's trade tirade) but a company called Audio Kit, is about to release Synth One. Hundreds of volunteers and developers have got together to develop code for this project over the last few years. The premise for this is that there are thousands of free iPad's that have been distributed to schools, the poor in foreign countries etc. Many of these people can't afford apps, to make music. This bridges that gap. Its open source and the code will be released to the public free. It was written in C++ on Apples Swift platform. Its not quite out yet but will be ready in a few days. Since its open source it means it has full customization capability 👀 I don't know if code can be written to it from an iPad. I'm looking forward to seeing this released. 

We might have a early night tonight, so some of my colleagues have lamented about last night after work. If that's the case and I'm ok with this, I get an early start to the weekend, and that's a good thing, but we'll see. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment