Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Yesterday was a real scorcher

getting up to +28. Way too much for me. We're back to a more comfortable +14. So this week, it looks like our high temp will be ~ +17.

Sunday's Riders/Esks game was a real blow out. 12-35 for the home team. To be fair the Riders never put any of their starters on the field.  And they were in their home team jerseys at Commonwealth. We got on the board on the get go, scoring 14 points on 2 interceptions during the game. Its a pre season game so Mass has some decisions to make. The Next pre season game will be in Winnipeg, I think its this Thursday. 

So the Feds went and bought the Trans mountain pipeline project. Its a good move at a cost of nearly $5B. It insures the project moves forward. Something needed to be addressed by the May 31st deadline. But because oil prices are beginning to decline, I believe we'll see $50 oil by August. Russia and OPEC might be upscaling production.

Anyway, I'm out of here early at 1pm as I'm heading out of here to buy a desk mounted mic stand before I head into the office for  another early 3-9 shift. Hopefully back to normal hours tomorrow. I even had to re book a Doctors appointment for this morning. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment