Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Got the word the other day that

where I work, we're taking Friday off. This way, I get 4 days off 👍. I'll be working more on my You Tube channel and getting a video upload before I get the new computer at the end of the month.

Alberta Premier Rachel Notley looks like she will see Bill-12, which will turn off the oil taps to BC. I'm not sure I like this. I can understand why she's doing it. The bigger elephant in the room is the Kinder Morgan's drop dead date if they don't hear any sign's of assurance from the Feds that phase 2 of this operation will continue. The drop dead date is at the end of this month. This only works towards the interests of the BC Government to halt the pipeline expansion. I can't speak for the Premier of BC but I doubt he is any staunch environmentalist himself, but his minority Government has some Green party MLA's which are pulling his strings. Even Christy Clark (BC's last Premier) was in favour of the pipeline expansion. The plot thickens.

It feels nice heading into work wearing just a T-shirt, genes, running shoes, with my back pack slung over my shoulder. I got 2 more days including today and then Thursday night will be like my Friday night. Anyway, tha's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment