Sunday, May 13, 2018

Its been a pretty good weekend what with

Friday night out with an old friend at Red Robin. First time I ever  had to wait for a booth before. For some reason I thought the bar was a private room. 

Yesterday I got up to go into work. It was a beautiful Saturday morning. I was kind of hoping we'd either finish the project or run out of numbers or the flow rate would kick us out. We ran out of numbers at 2m, so I was quite happy. I'm kind of looking for a full paycheque next time but, one never knows💭 I was able to get home by 3:3pm, participated in a Live stream with Accurate Beats for 2 hours Hockey game after that. Lets go Jets! 

This week could be a short week as we're thinking the Friday before the long weekend we might have off. If there's no snag in the work flow, I'll have at least 30 hours. If the next project starts Monday. I've also got to call the boss to let him know I have an appointment for the "Aids to Daily living," General hospital 1:30pm. I could be late by about an hour. Between now and the end of the month, I'll have enough funds for my new computer. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment