Sunday, May 27, 2018

Working out the week

and all has kept me busy. Add the couple of  heat +29 and +30 degree days in there makes it extremely warm. Even blogging becomes a chore in that kind of weather. At the moment we're sitting comfortable at +20. Me being diabetic and a senior I don't do heat very well.

This afternoon its the Eskimo's hosting the Saskatchewan Rough Riders. Or just the Riders as we call them here in the CFL Canadian Football league. The season begins today at Commonwealth stadium, 3pm. Eskimo Empire. Mike Reilly last years Most Outstanding Player (MOP) will be back in the Quarterback slot. Its a preseason game this afternoon. Its a Home game, should be a good one. Anne's going to make our Sunday breakfast, my only day off. Although yesterday was a short day.

Ok, this week, I'm in the office at 2pm, leaving out of here for 1pm. Or 2pm depending if the shipment arrives tomorrow. or early this week. They said Thursday by Tuesday. Its a device for "my studio." I'm calling before I leave tomorrow to see if its in. If so, "can I come in on my way to work and pick it up?"😄 If ok, fine. If not I got one more chance for Tuesday: Also, I have a Doctor's appointment  Tuesday to pick up 3 months supply of some sample medicine. If the store (mentioned above) has my product in, since I'm downtown at 1:30pm, I can pick it up and make a payment as well. I'll go in on my way to work anyway. Pick up both items then Tuesday. Wednesday-Friday are regular work days. My short term goal is to get a real computer with a i5 Hexacore processor. Not this cheque but my next one, I'll be able to order. It takes them three days to build and test. I'm hoping I can pick up on the weekend of June 15th. Then I can do some live streaming and OBS stuff. At least I got work for all of June. Work should (i hope) be slowing down by that time. Anyway, that's all for now, Lets go Esks!!!🏈

No comments:

Post a Comment