Sunday, July 4, 2010

....continuing on from my website

as I had a decent night off. I had a bit of a nap around 6pm for an hour and played around with getting my MP3's to work in Media Monkey. MM doesn't work very well with ITunes. I tried without much success; Share Pod and I looked at Double twist and others and none of them are that good.MM wont let me download my MP3 play lists at all.

This year marks the 63rd year of the "Roswell indecent" as its known to be called. Its such a fascinating story. I also like the Phoenix lights story as well. These two stories almost make a believer out of me. Not that I believe in space aliens or anything like that.

So far not one team has picked up Oiler Sheldon Souray off of waivers. Either way he's a huge cap hit for 2 years. If he doesn't want to play here in Edmonton and if no other team claims him off waivers, Souray my find himself in the minors until his contract expires.

Space has screwed me around again with Doctor Who today. They're playing Batman and Hellboy. That's ok because the Eskimo game is on TV at 5pm and Tyler Hall the Oilers number 1 draft pick is supposed to take a bow in the stands or something.

Anyway I'm going to read for an hour and then go to bed. My wife's had this cold for the last few days, I hope I can sleep. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment