Thursday, July 1, 2010

I had a decent night on the job

last night even though it was starting out slow. I got inside and there was nobody around. Maybe they all went for their break. So I went to collect my cans and I turned around and they all came out. I thought maybe they were all called away to give a talking to by the boss. Nope. I asked Said and he said it was because Rob had got fired. Maybe because there was a rumor going around and management had wanted to make sure that everyone got the full story. Too bad though but Rob brought it upon himself. He took the top sales staff out of the office for his own call center operation. Not good, it's the end of a era.

I got off the train and there was Anne waiting for me. She asked if I could take a bag home as she was going to Superstore for some more pop etc. I got in and tried to do a follow up on any NHL Oiler UFA moves. The frenzy begins at noon today.

Anne made me a hot hamburger on toast and mashed potato, peas.

Anyway I was able to create a 4th Blogger Blog and I discovered the new Templates. I overlooked the Template design link on the dashboard and I found my old blog layout and I changed the blog title omitting Clareview. It's now just called "Baby boomer sci-fi geek with a laptop." I've got a bit of work left to do to move a lot of things over but at least now the name wont have to be changed.

My 6/49 lotto numbers didn't come in. I got 1 number including the bonus number. I needed 2 and I would have won $5.Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment