Monday, July 12, 2010

I woke uup this morning with a huge headache

I went to bed this morning with a splitting headache about 2am. When I woke up to take my insulin about 6am the headache was in full bloom. I don’t know if it was a headache but I felt hot and cold spells for awhile. Similar to what happened when Anne took me to the medic clinic in early January. I didn’t make much of a fuss though as I didn’t want to alarm my wife. I passed out on the couch and I woke up feeling fine about 8am and went back to bed. I had a good 4 hours from there. I feel great right now.

Saturday after work I picked up the speaker dock for my Itouch. There are several varieties of this thing found on Ebay. The other variety might look better but it fits into the re-charge and sync port of the Itouch but this one fits into a headphone slot so I can use it while I’m charging up my Itouch and on my computer as well. It takes 2 triple A batteries. I really like the one I have and it does the job even though it looks a little wonky:

Saturday night I sat on the couch about 8pm settling into watch a historic CFL game. The first BC Lions Home game out doors since 1982, 28 years ago at Empire stadium to a packed crowd of 28,000. Now I’ve never been in the Empire before but the Empire played host to Elvis and the Beatles. The Lions lost the game against a talented Rider offence. BC place is undergoing renovations, which is why the game was played there at Empire. The PNE is directly in front of it and I recall dad taking us kids to the PNE all the time in the early 1960’s. Yesterday in between Doctor Who commercials I was watching the Alouette’s/Esks game. The Esks were actually winning at the half 21-11 despite a couple of botched long passes. The receivers actually had the ball in their hands but couldn’t hold onto it, without pass interference calls. In the 2nd half it was all Montreal as they won 33-23. Now the Esks have lost their first 2 early season games in a row. First time this has happened since 1959!

Speaking about the Doctor Who episode yesterday “The Lodger,” was another excellent episode. I missed the David Tennant era but Space repeats these just before the Matt Smith, current episodes. Today I managed to stumble upon the “Wikia Doctor Who Tardis file index” and bookmarked it. This is an awesome resource for Doctor Who fans.

Tonight is another edition of Monday night Raw and apparently we’re getting our new room manager in today, if he’s not their already. Anne suggested I take today off but we’re usually short staffed on a Monday and with a new room manager aboard it doesn’t make me look good beginning my first day with this guy having it off. I wanted to go in early today but what with that headache earlier, I wasn’t in any shape to go in early. Tuesday I will. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment