Friday, July 2, 2010

I had a very laid back day

and even managed to catch a bit of the Riders/Montreal CFL game earlier. Maybe I didn't have an exciting day as Tom Cruise but I did it my way.

I even managed to catch up on a bit of piano practice as well and I'm going to read a bit of "Odd girl out" before bed. Anne said I could go in at my regular time today but I've got to put some hours in next week.

It's kind of ironic that this time last year Rob called me into the office with Moe and Brendan threatening me with my job saying they want to see some improvement or they'd terminate me. Fast forward a year later and Moe & Brendan gone 4 months later followed by Rob a year later from that meeting and I'm still there. For now.

I did some work on this blog as well earlier last night fixing up the SFF authors, books, film and added more of About me in there as well.

Also I've got some new Pod-casts to listen to for over the next few days for my website as Clarkesworld, Escape pod and Mysterious Universe came in yesterday. So I've got some content for my website.

My daily diary has served me well as I wanted to find out from my November 2000 diary approximately when I moved in with Anne and it was Friday November 17th. this year is our 10th anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment