Friday, September 30, 2016

Its a overcast day out there with a bit of rain

popping in and out. We've been having some nice weather lately. Even last night while waiting for my 9pm bus home, it was mild while chatting with one of my colleagues. We cant complain with the weather we're getting this time of year. A little rain for today is ok with me. 

I was in the office at my 124th street job last night as we we're finishing up a project. We only needed a handful of completes and a few cell phone completes. We were hoping we'd be out of there early. I was on the cell phones. 99% of the responses were not in service. Then near the 70% mark of the night we got to do landlines as we were just wrapping up the project. So not only do I not have work at my South side job Saturday (jackhammering just outside of the building) but since the 124th street project is done I have no work Saturday. This means I have a weekend off!

TF7 is the most recent i0s app I purchased the other day. Its got some great sounds. The initial player was free but I bought a sound pack for about $5. I haven't played with it yet in Audioshare but I hope to do this over the weekend. The Oilers 1st Live regulation game is on as well at Rogers Sunday. So besides this app to play with, I've got some things to do.


Inclosing, as for today, (if Anne suggests other wise) I'm out of here at 3pm for my South Side job. On my way in I have one of my Warhammer 40K books to pick up. Hopefully they are still there. Then its back on the train to Southgate and the job. The good news is the lady that lives near my area will be in and will give me a ride home, so I should be home in time to catch "Innerspace," and the results of the Eskimo game. As for next week, I'm at my Southside job, Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday, Lodge.  Possibly Friday, Saturday at the other place. We'll see. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment