Tuesday, May 22, 2018

My internet has been slow as of late

and at no one with kids still in school for a few more days, should be on it to slow it down. Seems to be ok now though

I haven't been seeping very well over night lately. Its normal for us to be up until 3-4am, weekends even up to 5am. Having 5 hours sleep is normal for me. But the other day, Sunday night-Monday morning, my restless leg syndrome would kick in, I'd get maybe an hour sleep, then get up too pee, That was the cycle  until about 6am. I went to the couch to watch a TCM movie or something. That didn't work. Reading helps me to sleep, so maybe lack of reading over the last few days has been responsible for my recent sleep cycle, because it happened again last night but to a lesser degree. Now add the fact that we're going to be entering a heat wave this week of +28, +30. In May? We don't get weather like this until about July. This will even make it harder to sleep despite our fan and AC, yeesh.

Yesterday I watched a good hockey game between Tampa Bay (Tb)Lightning/Washington Capitals. I'm leaning towards the underdog team, which I feel are the Caps. It was a home game but if the Caps lost we'd be seeing a Vegas?Tb in the finale. Still might work out that way because Wednesday is a game 7 Home game. Good luck with that Washington. But you never know. What I'm excited over is the CFL as we have Winnipeg/Eskimo's pre season game on Sunday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment