Saturday, May 5, 2018

Wow, its been a week since I

made a new post here. I've been busy what with work and hour changes etc. I've been watching very little hockey. I'm slowly working on a beat in Beat maker 3, hopefully ready for upload to my You Tube channel for later this weekend.

I have a unscheduled day off unfortunately. I put a request in to work this Saturday and the schedule was posted. The Supervisor wasn't in as Super had a day off. So, when I left last night to look on the schedule my name wasn't on the posted schedule. Ok, I thought maybe the shift was full to capacity. I had a co worker double check with me on the way out. I mean Super could have made a easy edit, and repost. I wasn't there Thursday night. Super wasn't there last night. When I got up this morning, I thought what if Super called me. Sure enough, that's what happened. Super called. Uh-oh. Super said it was an honest mistake but Super needed everyone there as this project is about the 75% done mark. I feel bad about this as I'm trying to save up for my computer. I need the hours. I'm sure if Super was there last night he would have mentioned my schedule for today, by handing me a postie note.  

Looks like another beautiful weekend. I went and started book #2 of the Stormlight Archive series. When I caught up with my traveling companion at Corona station I told him, I'd be done reading this book around October. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment