Sunday, May 6, 2018

Today is the first nice day I think

we have had this Spring, what with being at +26 degrees. Wind is South at 10 kmh. Its times like this I wish I had a bike. I'm finding walking difficult but not impossible. I don't need a cane or a walker, yet. On a nice day like today, I'd like to be out on a bike for a couple of hours.

Last nights Jets/Preds game started out with no score in the first. Then everything opened up in the 2nd. Six goals scored! This is where the Oilers should have been in 2006. If the Saturday game was in Carolina and the return game here, I have no doubt the Oilers would have become Stanley Cup champions. Yeah, yeah, woulda, coulda, shoulda. Odds are pretty high if the Jets play tomorrow night like they did last night, they'll close out Nashville and go onto round 3.

This week, I'm in the office Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday off and I have Saturday. During that time, I need to visit with Service Canada to set up my gis.  I'll try to do the Service Canada thing Tuesday. I'm sure its going to take more then one visit there. Tomorrow I need to set up a visit with my pcn, hopefully Friday morning, get some lunch, swing over to pay a bill by the Brick area, back to get some dinner at Red Robin with a friend. I have a busy week.   

No comments:

Post a Comment