Saturday, May 19, 2018

Anne is going to stay up to watch

the Royal wedding. This could be the last Royal wedding, at least in my life time. I'm not really into this sort of thing. I hope the hole thing comes off without a hitch.

My favorite beer is the one Anne never gets me: Molson Canadian. Instead i get a Pilsener, sigh. Next time, I'm buying this  household's beer.

We're supposed to be in for some +27-+30* weather in there this week. We got a bit of rain Wednesday night. Its dry out here




so we could really use a nice downpour. Above image by Giphy.

Anne spent all day shopping for a bike. Does she know what she's getting her self into? She paid $240 for it but she needs the bike this time of year that will take her to get a connecting bus to Northgate or just Northgate in general. 

I'm still working on that Beatmaker 3 track. It's only a minute long. Nothing fancy. I'm going to use my AT 2035 mic though for this. I'm looking at the OP-1 and the Presonus 8 usb mixer, and the Digitakt. That's 3 pieces of gear this year. I can put the mixer and Digitakt on an account. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment