Thursday, June 7, 2018

Hard to believe I haven't done a

blog post in almost a week. I've been going to Doctors appointments and working earlier hours last week. Add it all up and I've been busy. At least I didn't burn down the White House. Actually Canada wasn't even a Nation at the time, and it was the British that burned down the White House. I wont take a knee for that!

So tonight its NHL Washington at Vegas. I'll be in Lodge tonight so I'll miss the game, which is why I hope it goes to a game 6 on Saturday. This way I can watch the game. Other then that, not much else is going on. This afternoon is supposed to be a hot one going up to +27, same for Friday and Saturday. Back to normal +20-ish temperatures next week. I'll post again on the weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment