Saturday, June 16, 2018

I'm up earlier then usual for a Saturday

morning. I have some business to take care of this morning then out to get some lunch then home. Maybe there's a CFL game on TV. I wish Mothers/Fathers day would be a long weekend.

Speaking of which Thursday nights Eskimo season opener, was quite the historic event. This was the longest CFL game since the "Fog bowel," dating back to 1962. In the case of the other night it was the longest weather delay (2 hours 55 minutes of torrents of rain and lightning) in CFL history. The game was (apparently) so up and down in the score, the Esks won by a 2 point convert. the game ended at 1:17am! 

So after i do my business on the South side, and a couple of cab rides later, I'm running over to Northgate for Taco Time/McDonald's fries. Then home. Tomorrow, Royal Pizza and "Money in the bank." Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment