Sunday, June 10, 2018

Our weather has been so up and down

here in Edmonton lately. We're getting a nice downpour. Reminds me of my Vancouver days growing up in the '70s. Yesterday was hot and muggy. Not my kind of weather. Weather wise we're supposed to get around +17-+24* all week and that. 

Yesterday I was feeling cold all the time, despite the muggy weather. After a bit of research, I discovered this feeling of being cold all the time could be Diabetic Neuropathy. Today is ok as I'm just wearing a T-shirt and my fleece. Last night even at +19 I was wearing a sweater.

So, this week I'm just working out the week. Friday I'm ordering the computer. I just take the #70 bus there and that same bus goes too Mill Woods shopping Centre, then back down town. They have a maximum 3 day build period, depending how far along I'm in the queue. Other then that not much else is going on. Most likely, I'll make another post between now and then. Its the dog days of summer. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment