Thursday, February 14, 2019

Looks like I have the

next 2 weeks off as there doesn't seem to be much work going on if any. That's ok. It gives me the chance to make some music, 🎹 and watch some crappy AHL Oilers hockey. I hope everyone has had a nice Valentines day.  

Tomorrow we got a crew coming in here to make repairs on the ceiling. Our ceiling has been like this for years. management has known about this for a long time


Anne thinks its just a make work project, gives them something to do. She's concerned that because the finish is mostly chalk that when the bits hanging off are removed the workers are going to peal more of it off by accident and its going to be the whole ceiling, causing a huge mess when they sand it down. Management gave us a 24 hour notice, which means they will be here sometime tomorrow. I hope they get it done before the "hockey game" tomorrow. Wait now, watching the repairs dry could be more exciting then watching the Oilers play. Maybe I should get some chips and dip to go along with the event.

Lets see, Saturday morning there is a men's fellowship/breakfast/bible study I attended a couple of weeks ago that I liked at 7am. It usually wraps up about 11am. Then if I hustle, or get lucky and catch the #183 bus I can get back in time, get into my lodge suit and head down to Commercial Lodge. I can have a beverage before they tile. I get to eat for free at the festive board because I'm a visitor😃 Mercifully, since there's no "Oilers hockey" I can get started on a tutorial/beat something thingy. I'm thinking of getting into Eurorack but start off small with something like a 60HP case pictured above. The above case (without the modules) is ~ $120.00 CAD Patch cables are extra of course. I'd probably load mine up with a 4Ms sampler, a VCO, VCA, Clouds, an LFO and Plonk. Power supply just uses wall power. The PS is hooked up to some strips underneath the modules. Lots of fun. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment