Sunday, February 17, 2019

We managed to fend off the

contractors Friday. Anne doesn't mind if they do this on one of her days off. We realize that it has too be done. We're ok with it but not on the eve of a long weekend.

I never made it down to Commercial lodge yesterday. Anne suggested wait for a Saturday between Band of Brothers. My next Saturday lodge opportunity wont be until Easter Weekend. 

This afternoon I'm chillin relaxing here at home. Later this afternoon, we'll be having our brunch and then its WWE's Elimination Chamber PPV. Should be fun. After that its movie date night, on the couch watching The Black panther. Hopefully, I'll get word this week about upcoming work. I can handle a few more days off but not many more. I'm ok with this job but tbh I'm hoping things pick up sooner then later. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment