Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Its been 36 days since I've been at

the job and although it looked like I'd know last night what was going on for work today, it didn't happen. Now it looks like Friday is our best bet. This has been the worst February since I began with this company. Usually, we're pretty busy this time of year. The new company went and tore apart the old computers for more updated machines and added a new OS. I don't see them doing all of that just to close down. I'm hoping to get word about work Friday tomorrow. Did I already say I need to get back to work?💪

Yesterday our service provider somehow shut our living room tv off. So Anne was on the phone getting their attention. They're bringing us a better set box so we can get You Tube on our living room TV now and Anne's good at getting them to give us things like discounts and movie perks for our trouble 🎬

Tonight the Oilers get McDavid back as the boys are going to be meeting the Leafs this evening at the Scotia bank arena.  Should be a good game. I'm not that hopeful the Oilers will make the playoffs this year. I will be rooting for Vancouver if the Canucks get in. Anybody but Calgary, unless they get to the finale 🏒 Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment