Saturday, March 2, 2019

Last nights beans and

wieners aren't sitting to well for me at this hour. Never mind the coffee I had moments ago. However after that, I'm still hungry and I could eat breakfast being served up in a couple hours. 

Despite the above I've got a 6:45am cab ride reserved for me. I'll be dressed and ready to receive the phone call.


Yes that's right. Its -34* with a -42* wind chill and its just 3 weeks a way from Spring. Next weekend is daylight savings but we're slowly moving out of this cold snap and back to ~ single digit minus temperatures. 

I'll most likely be back around the 1st intermission of the Oilers/Columbus game. Oilers might not make the playoffs this year but I'm watching 2 of the best power forwards in the business between Oilers Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl work their magic. 

Other then the above there's been rumors and mumblings about work this week 😃 Helps me get my mind off my own Venus Di Milos (with arms however) wandering around somewhere out there. You know who you are 😎 Other then that and I'm trying to muck around with the new Korg Gadget 2. Its got new gadgets and enhanced work flows. I'm going to try and put something together for a upload this weekend. Look out for that🙄Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment