Monday, March 4, 2019

Lots of live streams over the

weekend. Friday begins with. ARTFX, then Saturday Plugin Guru, Sunday, Div Kid and Accurate beats. Then there are the streams like Ave Media, Molton monthly, just to name a few. Most of these live streams are anywhere between 2-4 hours.

So last week I downloaded the free update to Korg's Gadget 2. I've never needed to use the recording feature except for when they added the new update for some of the drum machines. For some reason the recording count in wouldn't activate. In settings the count in is always in the off position, no matter how many bars are added. I'll find a way to make this work. There is always the forums.

Our next Band of brothers breakfast which I like to attend wont happen on the 16th. Reason for this is a conference on the 16th. This frees me to attend Commercial lodge downtown. Its my wife's birthday but she'll be at work that day. We'll see how that goes. Otherwise, not much is happening this week. Unless of course I get some word on work. I got a meeting at the church on Thursday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment