Friday, March 8, 2019

Upon hearing I'd be going in for a shift

last night the day before, I postponed yesterdays session for March 21st. Then yesterday my shift was cancelled🙄I also cancelled lodge last night as well because of work. The boss said they were having issues with the new software. My buddy over text last night said there probably wont be work Friday and Saturday. So I made it a trifecta and decided not to go into lodge. Its been a difficult week.

I've been trying to figure out how to record Korg Gadget 2's new automatic drum roll feature. I must have went through have a dozen videos on the topic. I was getting frustrated. Suddenly from one of my you tube video's I subscribers  was using this feature. Ah, I see: hit record then play and touch the program. Works perfectly.

Last night I watched the Canuck/Oilers game. Oilers scored 3 fast ones and the Canucks scored 2 and near the end it was really tense. The Oilers were barely holding on to win 2-3. With 15 games left to go, the Oilers might not make the play offs but at least they are playing 500 hockey and have a slim chance. The next 3 games are at home, with Toronto in the house. Good luck with that one. 

I might have work yet next week. We have our taxes done. They just need to be filed. I'll have enough to pay off my Reason 10 account at least. So this weekend, I'm going to try and have an upload to my You Tube channel. There's my usual live streams, plus WWE's Fastlane Sunday. It's all good. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment