Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Not that this happens

vey often but Facebook seems to be offline today. I'm not reading anything into this but it sounds odd to me. Facebook seems too be offline world wide. Some people are suggesting routine maintenance, others are saying that its some kind of global conspiracy. Who knows?

I had a full shift on the job last night and I'm in for another shift tonight (apparently). I'm just taking it day by day. Other then the coding I picked up on the new system pretty fast. I don't mind the mouse work in this either.

At least its warming up out there. Its still ~ 4 and a warm up to +1 latter. Next week, we're calling for mid to high single digits. With any luck most of this snow will be gone by the end of the month. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment