Monday, March 25, 2019

It seems that there is still no

signs of work and I got the feeling that something else is happening that I won't be a part of. It hasn't been a very good start of the year for me, what with losing a good friend because of outside interference and possibly my job lost hanging in the balance as well. My problem is that I don't ask the right questions.

This week starting today, I've got a Doctors appointment this afternoon. And I'm seeing Alberta seniors as well, in the same building. Tomorrow I'm visiting a job placement agency just in case I don't have a job. I really need to update my resume. Wednesday or Thursday I got to pick up my roe and apply for ei. Thursday I'll be applying for ei and the ongoing job search. Friday is open. Saturday I have my breakfast prayer group to attend to in the morning. It'll be a nice walk for a change without the nasty weather like it was earlier. That and I've got Oilers hockey. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment