Tuesday, March 19, 2019

We're finally out of that

minus double digit weather. 👍 This is more like it. Even overnight it gets to ~ minus 2. Hardly cold out there at all. Also, the ground conditions are improving. We got ponds on low level grassy areas just out here. By the end of this month, we should have patchy snow on the ground, +16 temperatures.

In a not so surprising move Rachel Notley called for a Spring election to be April 16. I believe she will get a 2nd term but it will (imo) be a minority Government. 


If this happens it will be the first time in Alberta politics that a minority Government will be the ruling party. The front runner apparently is Jason Kenney (UPC) This guy is too far right for a Centre guy like me. The election will be April 16th. look out for that one.

I'm not sure when we're going to be called back to work. I think the boss said something about next week. I'll send out an email Thursday to find out more. Tonight, I'm watching the Oilers play in Saint Louis, Thursday I have an appointment over here at Freedom Centre Church in the afternoon take care of some lose ends in a nice way/Oilers play Columbus, Friday, I might have some business to take care of. Saturday out with a buddy for drinks at 02's. Need to watch my spending. So its not an overly busy week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment