Tuesday, February 12, 2019

So now it looks like

our Valley line LRT will be a year behind schedule. We're looking at 2021 before the city receives a safety certificate. Its not going to have the same signaling woes as Metro.  Knowing my luck I'll be 70 when Valley is complete 🙄

With Eskimo QB Mike Reilly the Eskimo's won a Grey Cup in 2015 🏈 Now it looks like Reilly has or will be signed with BC Lions. I thought he'd be jumping ship like some of our main receivers for the 2 new US football leagues. Also just announced Eskimo Len Rhodes is leaving. These are uncertain times for Eskimo football fans. And with 27 games remaining in Oilers regular season, and just 6 games out of a playoff spot its not impossible but Oilers are almost last in the league again. But anything can happen. 

This has been one of the worst years for me work wise. I had worked only 8 shifts since the new year. I'm hoping I'll be back for work next week when the new computers get installed. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment