Friday, February 8, 2019

This week not much has been going

on. I went out Monday to buy my special order books at Audrey's. Tuesday was that disastrous Chicago/Oilers hockey game. Wednesday was a right off and last night I got out for lodge. I could have ventured out to another lodge in the same building Wednesday. I probably should have. And of course last night I'm out the Oilers win one in Minneapolis🙄. These guys win one lose 2. Yeesh. Also Wednesday night Anne and I watched the most recent Mission impossible movie MI 6 with Tom Cruise. We loved it. Even better because Telus gave it to us for free.

I've been using Maschine (by Native Instruments) off and on since 2011 but my old laptop just couldn't keep up. Now with a new computer I've had for 9 months I'm itching to get back into it. I hope to get the recent update to Maschine today just to add some new life into this old box. Plus I can take advantage of an expansion I won from a live stream from Accurate beats.

I haven't heard anything from work yet but I'm hoping by next Friday I'll be hearing something. I'm going to a meeting Thursday for Valentines day afternoon. After that I'm going to treat myself to a Wendy's. Other then last nights game, I missed I'm watching a lot of hockey, reading. I need more friends in my life but lately over the last several months my social life has been taken a nose dive since December. Anne and I want to go out to Albert's Londonderry Mall for Family day, so that should be ok. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment