Thursday, February 21, 2019

Here we go

again. Wednesday we get another notice under our door from management: They want to come in here and do repairs. Today. Anne was pissed off. So this  morning after having to walk to Home depot for plastic to move knickknacks and paintings and cover plastic...the contractors are still not here. Not to overreact but this is getting crazy now. If they don't start work on what could be a 2 hour job today, Anne will be really pissed off. The problem here is no communication between management here and head office. They put the notice under our door saying they will be here between 8-5 and then call the contractors without getting approval from them first. Sloppy.

Another sad day. Peter Tork of the Monkees passed away at the age of 77. Cause of death at this time is unknown. What's unusual here is that Davy Jones (first of the Monkees to pass away) also died in the month of February. There's just the 2 of them remaining, Micky and Michael. I used to watch the Monkees TV show as it aired not in reruns or syndication and more so on You Tube. I broke the news on You Tube of Peter's passing moments after I read about it as breaking news. I might be one of the 1st that posted the news of his passing on You Tube. R.I.P Peter.

There's a glimmer of hope work will resume next week. Training on the new computers will begin probably the same day. I'm guessing 1 shift of training and the next begin the new project. Normally we're pretty active in January until the end of July. My income tax forms are gradually coming in. I have 2 more pension forms and my job T4 is there. Hopefully they will come in before the end of the month. Anyway that's all for now. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment