Monday, June 17, 2019

I'm on Facebook pretty much

everyday it seems but not enough to expand ideas or things going on like I can here. Mostly I'm posting image meme's ripping them off other Fb pages. I'm posting between 6-10 meme's/day and chatting with my family and friends in that  regard. Now that I'm retired and with more time then money I can have more time with my Blog and You Tube channel.

Last night I went out on my 2K walk. I do this 3 times/week while the weather is nice. Then until that first snow, I'm out for my walk, then I'll be ready to get that club membership. A 2km walk will take me roughly about an hour and a half. When junior soccer games take place between the park and the church, I just got to be careful of incoming soccer balls. I might need to plan another route or go later in the day.

There's a glimmer of hope that there might be work this week but since I'm out to the dentist with my wife Tuesday, Wednesday I'll try and fill out an ei claim. I'm not sure how many hours I have and if there is time I might go get an account opened up for Omnisphere. Thursday night I have my bank appointment Friday I'm following the Eskimo game, Saturday is my morning prayer group. Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment