Sunday, June 23, 2019

Not that its been a overly busy

week, but it is the summer. My blogging output has been lax for that reason. Even though work has slowed down to a crawl, I'm kept busy. I'm thinking there is one more project left to do before we move the office to the downtown core.
Today, I'm doing stuff like Facebook, You Tube, answering email before wrestling. WWE has they "Stomping grounds" ppv coming on soon this afternoon. Looks like there will be no walking this evening. I'll make up for it on Monday.

Honest to God this has been one of the coldest month's for June I've ever seen here in all my 40 years of living here in the city.  The average temperature is +17*C. That's pretty cold for this time of year. At least we don't have smoke, yet. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment