Sunday, June 16, 2019

Yesterday I'm heading over to

Shoppers Drug mart across the street to cash in my free 6/49 lottery ticket for a free play. Last nights draw was for $30m. I got 2 black jack scratch n' win cards and I won $10! So I had a pretty decent day. I didn't win anything on the $35m last night. There were 2 winners so it gets reset to $5m for Wednesday. We only play if the prize is over $15m.

Anne's getting me a bunch of meds from Walmart pharmacy today. Plus I'm going to go on my 2k walk. I'll have some time to do some gaming and make some music. Its a long process but I'm going to try and do a Reese bass in Reason and make a template. Once its set up once, its basically plug and play. By that time Anne will start our Sunday brunch.

I've got a few things on my plate this week. Tuesday I'm going to go with my wife to her dental appointment and set something up for myself. I have a bank meeting 6:30pm Thursday night. Friday night its BC @ Edmonton CFL. Saturday have my band of brothers. During all that time, I'm going to be going out there for my 3 times/week, 2 miles/day exercise. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment