Sunday, June 2, 2019

I had that Nintendo Switch

for like 2 days before (and even after my research.) I can't get Switch to open on my monitor much less record game play using OBS. Its packed up and ready to go back to where I bought it, within the 14 day return policy. The next item up for OBS is an Elgato green screen. It sits on the floor and folds up like a projector. I did my research on this product. I could use the Switch if I had an Elgato capture card, but that's an extra $225. 

So game 4 of the Stanley Cup finale is Monday. I'll be channel surfing, that and wrestling, unless I get a call to go in for work. But this series is a  long series, like 3 days between games? Game #4 Monday, Game #5 Thursday,  Game #6 Next Sunday, Game #7 next week already. Its kind of like the lack of work I've been getting lately. Good thing I'm on pension. I'm kind of hoping St. Louis can come back bc if they lose the next game, it will be Boston in 5. Last week Oilers hired Dave Tippet as their head coach.

Lately what with all of the forest fires here in Northern Alberta, I've been paying close attention to the Air, Quality, Health, Index or AQHI. I first learned of this when doing some market research about 5 years ago. I'm in the high risk area for doing any exercise outdoors. The aqhi dropped enough for me to go on my 2 mile walk after my wife checked in on me from her place of work. Well, 3 days a week is better then nothing. I've got my sights on a club membership for $300/year. When I get that this summer and until the first snow, I'm going to go out for a "walk like" that everyday. Its just one bus ride there and back. No trainers, no pool. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment