Thursday, May 30, 2019

Wednesday evening Anne and I

tried a little experiment: I'd ride a bike for the first time in almost over 50 years! So we went out back here on 135th. It was a hot evening out there folks. I got on the bike but I lost my balance and fell scraping my knee, my elbow and landing on my arm. My arm is still soar. 

So I hobbled with Anne to Walmart. I waited at McDonald's as she went to lock her bike. She wanted to buy me a pair of slip on runners. I've been planting the seed about getting the Nintendo Switch all week. So after the shoes, we went over to the electronics section. We got a clerk to help us. Anne asked some questions, "ok get one for him." I felt good about that. Over to McDonald's and she bought us each a Sunday. Then she wen t to get her bike and I met her later at the SW section of the parking lot. We walked home but she rode ahead of me and waited parodically until I got we got home.

Anne wanted to wait until she got her pension money in over night before I could keep it. So, it came in about 5am. Yesterday about noon I unboxed the device and had a bit of trouble getting the wifi to work but it works fine now. I'm going to go over to Shoppers tmr to see if they have any e shop cards. They work kind of like iTunes cards. Anne gave me $25 towards getting a card and I'll put a bit more in. Its been an interesting couple of days. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment