Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Its +21* out here right now

with very little wind. It was nice yesterday about this time as I went on my little walk. I'm just taking the back street there beside Sifton School from the bus shelter to the bus bench on 50th. I make 4 laps that way, and then walk behind our place. Rest at the bus bench and inside walk down the  other end of the building and back to my place is about 2 miles. 

I had an anxiety attack there about 4pm over a certain someone missing from my life as of last December. I usually get them about 2-3 times a week now. If your reading this, you know who you are, and I still don' t know what happened. I can't get through, please call me.

We are supposed to be on a new project sometime this week. I think tomorrow I'm going to go to Service Canada and try and open an ei claim. I'm not sure if I have enough hours. I could call but what the heck. I got nothing else going on. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment