Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Its not that a lot has been going on

but just busy with life in general. I've been getting some exercise in at least 2 days/week walking around the block. I worked 6 days including a Sunday in there. Work has been very sketchy lately. I had my Lodge last Thursday, where I was asked to do the Tyler role for a brother that had a family.
situation.

This Monday I was almost ready to take on a job with Rob from the old Xentel days but I had to call in yesterday to cancel the job. Reason for this is because my low income pension came in and the back pay. We paid off the Visa and are about to open an RRSP for emergency's. 


I didn't go into work yesterday because I wasn't scheduled to go in until Thursday but work has been cut back towards just Monday-Friday. Getting this new pension means I'm not too pressed for cash flow over the summer as I would have been Plus I now qualify to get the low income annual seniors benefit. Still getting nowhere with my friend. Its almost like I'm being treated like an ex husband who's divorce went wrong. And she was just a friend! 🙄.  Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment