Friday, May 10, 2019

I worked 2 shifts last week

but everything I make now is just pocket money anyway. Mainly because all my pension back pay came in and I get to keep some for a nice monthly allowance. At least we have a 2 big bills paid off and  that makes Anne happy. If it were not for my wife, I'd be on the street. It took 66 years to get this far. Living the dream, yeah right.😥

So tomorrow, I'm up at 6am for our men's prayer group at 7am. Its a nice walk over there anyway, and my walk back. I'm going to try and get some sleep and after Anne and I are going to head out for a bite to eat downtown to celebrate some major bills being paid off. I'm getting my book at Audrey's and home to watch some hockey.

I love mothers day weekend. The weather is improving, some time off NHL playoffs and I've got a bit of cash. However this break is going to be short lived because we have another project coming up Tuesday/Wednesday, then its the Victoria day long weekend. I feel like I'm getting spoiled. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment