Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Still no projects hapening

but I think we have one we're waiting on this week. I'll be surprised if we get it going by Friday. Apparently this is the last project we'll be doing in this office I've called my 2nd home for the last 4 years. We'll be downtown 2 blocks away from Rogers place arena. When, I have no idea.


This week so far I've been out walking my 2 miles Sunday night and I'm going tonight. I like going out. Not even the bugs bother me what with all the greenspace flanking either side of me. One thing I'm looking at is a stationary bike by either Canadian Tire or Costco. I want to get one that has Google maps. This is going to be really good for the winter. I was also looking at a walking pad as well for indoor walking during the winter. The walking pads are great as they can be folded. I'm not sure if the speed of the pad is automatic or set, or if it just moves when you move. I could get similar results by just walking in one spot but this feels like your actually getting somewhere. The other alternative is to get a fit 4 less club membership. I was looking at that as well. I like the cub membership because I can get a bite to eat and then burn off the carbs. Besides we don't have a lot of space here for a bike and a walking pad. The other nice thing about getting out is I can be with people, and its always good getting out.

My team didn't win but I feel this series is going to go 7 games. At least my wrestling was entertaining, so last night wasn't a complete loss. So in other words I had a great evening. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment