Wednesday, April 24, 2019

This morning when

You tube locked me out of my account, no cause for alarm. This has happened once before. No, the problem wasn't a Java update. All I did was just removed cookies/cache and back. Easy.

I got a bit of work this week. At the moment its day-by-day for shifts. On the way home last night I ran into my old supervisor from Xentel, Moe. I was getting off the train at Clareview and it was just a brief how are you chat. I see him on the train every couple of years or so. I have work this week but after that I'm not sure. I'll be looking for something more steady, 3 days a week and do my current job just 2 days/week but its a tight job market right now. Not that its a life or death struggle or anything.

All Canadian NHL teams have been eliminated from the playoffs in the first round! Wow. And the surprising thing this playoff season, is that in both conferences the 8th place team went and upset the first place teams. Calgary did a bit better winning 1 game. Looking forward to the CFL in a couple of months.  Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment