Friday, April 19, 2019

Family day and Good Friday are

2 of my favorite holidays. Also, good because my wife gets time and a half for today and I get tonight and tomorrow off. I have a pretty good life. Plus lots of hockey coming up for the weekend.

I was watching The sound test Room earlier and Doug Woods was doing a live stream demonstrating his most recent synth: The Behringer Neutron. This is such an affordable box with so many options. On my wish list for this Spring is the Neutron, Arturia Keystep, and a Synth pedal by EH SuperEgo+.Totally cool. All of which can be synched up through my Novation Circuit into the iPad. Speaking of which I'm seriously thinking about upgrading my current iPad to the iPad pro before we break for the summer and retire our iPad 2.  Anne has been complaining how slow the iPad 2 has become recently. Anne can have my 2017 iPad while i'll be using the iPad pro for music production. Sound slike a plan.

Yesterday after my 4pm appointment I headed out for the afternoon. I got word that I'm back for my 2nd shift on Tuesday and I wanted to go get my book at Audrey's. I took the #2 bus downtown and a bottle of water, I felt good. I got my book and rode the train back home and in for a pleasant evening. It was a good day yesterday. Anyway, Happy Easer everyone, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment