Tuesday, April 16, 2019

It survived 2 world wars

and 800 years of history when the Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris caught fire yesterday. Workers even before the fire removed some priceless statues. Priceless artifacts were destroyed. Very sad.

The news of the day here in Alberta is the upcoming provincial election. The two front runners are the incumbent Rachel Notley of the NDP and Jason Kenney of the UPC. There's been a lot of mud slinging mostly by the NDP. Because of the advanced polls results won't be known right away, probably until Saturday at the earliest. There hasn't been an advance poll turnout like this since 1971.

I'm out there looking for work again. Its not like I don't have a job, its just work is so slow it feels like I'm unemployed. Today I'm checking to see how many ei hours i have and I'm calling about a job prospect and i'll be checking on Linkedin and Indeed. As for tonight, I'm following the election and watching some hockey. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment