Sunday, April 14, 2019

Its been a busy week last week

lots of running around. Lots of cash going out nothing coming in. Might be time to look for something else but I'm going to see what's happening after the election.

This week is the Alberta election. One thing is for certain, I don't want four more years of the same. Too much NDP mud slinging. The UPC is to Right wing for me and the UPC is so full of internal issues. The Liberals? Yeah right..Not. What's the alternative Jim? The Alberta Party! I like the slogan, "Centre together." This election saw over 450,000 voters vote in the advance pole. We did that the other day. Elections Canada allowed voters to be able to vote anywhere in the Province of Alberta. The problem with the advanced polls is that the election results (apparently from media reports) won't be finalized on April 16th. I'm not sure about that. I'm hoping that I'll be back to work right after the election.

I've been on Facebook a lot lately over the last couple of months. Mostly to get a laugh and to share things with friends. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment