Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Seems that since I began a water

diet, I've got a bit more energy and I'm less thirsty. I still have my daily coffee and crystal light at meals. I think its the drinking of so many fluids that contributes to stomach expansion/weight gain. Not drinking water alone. Processed foods are a main contributor to weight gain and high carbs. I'm still 80 pounds over weight. I'd like to go on a low carb diet. I've been hearing that potato's are huge carb contributors.

So now we know Mick Jagger is going in for heart surgery. Its amazing that at 76 he's still on stage moving around like he's 30. I should be so lucky I can move around like I'm 50 at the age of 70😃

For years I've been going to the Dyna Life lab on Jasper Ave. I've never had a problem until today. My Doctors office is in the same building 1 floor down. I was on a 12 hour fast. When I went to the lab yesterday afternoon, they said they have no lab form on file for me, my Doctors office was supposed to have faxed it last Thursday. The lab office closes at 3:30pm. So I had to double up to my Doctors office and they gave me the form and I went back downstairs. They said there was a 75 minute wait time. That's kind of strange. This was at 1:30pm. I didn't want to wait in case after waiting they say something like, "Our office is about to close, please come back again." Normally, I'm waiting 10 minutes and I'm in and out. I didn't think until I was on the LRT home I could have booked an appointment right there. When I got home I called their central booking line but it was a busy out of town #? After all of that I began looking for another Dyna Life location. They have a Dyna Life location at Northgate. Its just one bus ride there and they close at 7pm. Much better. So now I'm going to call the Northgate location this morning if they can call their downtown location and fax the lab form to Northgate office. Should be easy. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment