Saturday, April 6, 2019

Its been pretty busy up until

yesterday. Tuesday I had an event to go to Wednesday a Doctors appointment, Thursday, Lodge. Last night I just relaxed and took it easy I was going to fast Thursday night for blood work yesterday. I didn't plan that very well.

The main project this weekend is to get an expanding font logo for my You Tube channel somewhere in the lower portion of my obs screen. I'd actually like to have it where the logo "Jim Shannon on Sounds" (2 syllables/blocks) enlarges to its current state on the screen and dissolves. That's pretty advanced for me I'd also like to have it where my logo comes in like a template. Not sure if obs is that advanced yet.

In a "checking in to the office" call yesterday the boss said we have a project around after the Provincial election. It means we have something. It doesn't mean have steady work, it just means we have something. It could be one pay period, or work to last until the end of July. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment